is a monthly topical flea and tick treatment for dogs and cats that kills adult fleas on your pet within 12 hours and ticks and chewing lice within 48 hours. The waterproof formula contains fipronil to quickly kill adult fleas and ticks, and methoprene — an effective insect growth regulator (IGR) to prevent flea eggs from hatching. Each application of FrontlIne Plus:
- Kills fleas on your pet within 12 hours
- Provides a full month of protection
- Won’t wash off in water—great for pets that swim
- Kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease
Frontline Plus is safe for dogs and puppies over eight weeks old and for cats and kittens over eight weeks old. Spot-on treatment is easy to use; simply part hair and apply directly to skin. Each application controls fleas for up to three months and ticks for up to one month.
Frontline Plus flea and tick treatment stops all flea stages (egg, larvae and pupae) from developing, and kills all stages of deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star ticks.
Use Frontline Plus for Dogs on dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older. Frontline Plus for Dogs is available as:
- 0.67 ml applicators for use on dogs and puppies up to 22 lbs
- 1.34 ml applicators for dogs 23-44 lbs
- 2.68 ml applicators for dogs 45-88 lbs
- 4.02 ml applicators for dogs 89-132 lbs.
Wait 24 hours to fully dry before swimming or bathing. Do not reapply for 30 days.
Use Frontline Plus for Cats
, available as 0.5 ml applicators, on cats and kittens 8 weeks or older.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343. Caution
: For external use on dogs and cats only. Do not use on other animals. Keep out of reach of children. Check with a veterinarian before using on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or before using with other pesticides. This product has been approved for use on pregnant, nursing, and lactating bitches. Cat Formula
Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, S-Methoprene 11.8% Dog Formula
Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, S-Methoprene 8.8%
Pets may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Each package includes 6 pipettes of 0.136 fl oz (4.02 ml). Apply once each month. Directions for Use
- Remove applicator tube from package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position.
- Pull cap off tube. Turn cap around and place other end of cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove from tube.
- Have pet standing for easy application.
- Part the hair on the pet’s back and between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze to expel contents.
- Amount and place of the application varies depending on the weight of the pet. Refer to label.
- Discard empty tube as described on label.